Sabtu, November 11, 2006

Today Is Saturday!

#currently playing~ none(xde mood dgr lagu!)

Berakhir sudah sesi openhouse rumah ni ngn rumah sebelah. Tak la best sgt pn. Erm, kali ni bkn nk cerita pasal openhouse tu tp nk cerita bab lain.

What a bad day for me actually. I woke up late this morning!!!!! I didn't realise my alarm ringing but I am definitely SURE that the alarm didn't ring this morning. I'M SO SURE! I woke up at 8.00 a.m. after my cousins had knocked the door. If he didn't knock the door, then I might be not taking the exam today. Yup, miss 'subuh prayer' and not even had a chance to covered another chapter this morning! I'm so bad! I've planned to continued my study for HRM after 'subuh prayer' but look what had happened to me? I'd go to bed around 01:00 ++ a.m. last night and I am not really sleep either but then it's 8.00 a.m. I feel like wants to cry when I was ironing my 'tudung' but luckily the exam start at 9.30 a.m. I wanna cry because I couldn't covered enough the topic and I'm doing bad in my exam this morning. Arghhhh!!! I"M DEAD!!
(patut la xleh jwb, subuh pn bleh 'miss'. cmna Tuhan nk tolong??kan?)

Esok sibuk nk setelkan assignment yg blom siap2 lg pastu nk prepare utk presentation Isnin ni. Dh tiga kali terlepas present tapi kali ni mmg takleh lepas lagi la pasal tinggal group kami ngn satu group lg yg blom present. So, see ya!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Feel free to drop any comments! =]