Selasa, November 21, 2006

Are You Just Like Me?

Do you just like myself who are not thinking much about what will happen next day? Or do you just like me who are always think negative and always get panic when something happen? Well, I am what I am. I am a simple person and you can say that I am not a manageable person. Yes, I admit that! I have a sister who always take care of me everytime. An older sister aged 26 now. She's so nice to me but sometimes she's too fussy. Do you have a sister like her who always taking care of you twentyfourseven? I wonder if I have someone in the future (maybe a boyfriend or husband) who just like my sister. Always taking care of me by asking me everytime I leave her house.. Asking me what time I've arrived home? Had eaten or not? What time I leave the house.. bla.. bla.. Oh, My God! Honestly, I understand my sister well now and I don't feel weird anymore. hahahaha.. Till then, see ya!

p/s~ it's a wonderful feeling to know that someone is taking care of you. trust me!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Feel free to drop any comments! =]