Selasa, November 14, 2006

DunnoWhatToDo

#currently listen to the all american reject - its end tonight

It's been two days I'm alone at home. Nothing change. Life goes on as usual.. dunno what to write actually bcoz everything is just same. Suddenly I have no idea what to write tonight. Maybe the song that I've listen to just now makes me lost my word.

By the way, let's talk about something interesting like err, what is interesting,huh? I have no idea.. erm,how about L.O.V.E.? Hahaha. It's quite interesting,rite? For me 'love' is universal.. subjective.. love can be defined as many things but it depends on us on how we think what love is all about. Love cannot be forced. It comes naturally from your heart. Opss..!! I think I start to talk nonsense so better for me to stop,rite? hehehe... sorry.. sorry..!!

Well, see you in the next blog! Adios!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Feel free to drop any comments! =]