Khamis, November 02, 2006

JuSt To MuMbLiNg HeRe

#currently playing ~ panic! at the disco - i write sins not tragedies


It's a second day of November and I was about to think of holidays. Pheww....!! Got class at 2.30 p.m. today and I just wanna spend my time only write this blog. Nothing much to write actually bcoz nothing interesting happen and it's still early to write what was happened today coz the time now was 12.17 p.m. in the afternoon. Still early,rite? I like to say THANK YOU to my friends who willingly give a call just to wake me up from the sleep every morning. Thanks for being my 'alarm'! hehehe. Honestly, I hope that u dun be too nice to me coz I'm afraid of losing u. Yeah, when people are so nice to me but then suddenly they dissappear from my life.. I feel so bad. So, please.. just be like who u are. I'm afraid of losing someone especially YOU!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Feel free to drop any comments! =]