Rabu, November 22, 2006

It's Wednesday Already. Opss..!!

It's 12.30 a.m. already and I'm just finished edit my blog. Well, who thought that I'd on my webcam tonite. hahaha. I had no intention to do that but when Wieyah said that she'll going back home tomorrow(today actually!) so I started to use my webcam. Hmm, what do you think of my new look of my blog? Is it okey than before or should I change to another template? For me, this is quite okey with me for now but I'm sure I'll gonna change it soon. huhu. Who cares right?

I will have an OLT session at 10.00 a.m for B.Com 2 and after that I might had a discussion with my friends to talk about our presentation next week. I had 1 assignment to do, 1 presentation and 2 project to finish before the final. Arghh!! Still not done anything yet! I'm so lazy. Help me! This coming weekend I might be at Putrajaya again. So boring actually but just go there laa.. Maybe I will go and watch movie this Friday. Wanna join me? KLCC aaa... huhu..

Final exam will come soon. Wish me luck,okey? I am so inpatient to go back home quickly. I miss my family very very very much!!! Mira, Sarah, Mirul and Qayyum... wait for me!! I'll stop here. See you in the next blog! By the way, thank you so much for those who are visiting my blog and leave a comment for me. Thanks once again! Take care... bye!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Feel free to drop any comments! =]