Isnin, Mac 11, 2013

::Hey, I dropped a comment!::

Too much reading novel and short story just make me crazy! *sigh*

I became addicted to Penulisan2U.my since few months ago and lately I always drop a comment there. To the beautiful writers out there, I'm so sorry if my comments offend you. I have no intention but I just love to drop a comment there.. just to let you know that I read your story..

I'm not good in words. 

I don't care about the story line but I always look for the spelling and grammar there. Sometimes I noticed that the writer spelled the words wrongly but I just read it. Yeah, I know.. typing error always happened even me myself always do that especially when I drop my comments through my handphone. With the small screen, I can't hundred percent sure I spell my words correctly. So, just ignore it. 

But to the writers out there, please make sure you double check your words and your sentence before you post. Because sometimes the mistake is too obvious. Feel like I'm reading Indonesian post. A simple wrong spelling like terguris but you wrote as tergores. When i read it, my mind goes to think of gores dan menang. hahaha. It's two different meaning okey even it sound similar. Hope you take note on this.

Ohh, ignore me. Too much mumbling. Sorry!

It's time to go back home.

Bye,people~

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Feel free to drop any comments! =]