Rabu, November 28, 2007

When I dream of him again and again...

Last night, I dream of him again. We sat next to each other but we never talk. I just pretend like usual.. trying to act cool in front of him. hahahaha. Very funny!

I wonder... why I always dream about him when I'm not thinking about him at all? I used to asked my best friends about this. She told me that I might be missing him but hey, I am not missing him,ok?! I'm telling her the truth. I just wonder why he always appear in my dream even though we never talk to each other whether in reality or in my dream either.

Hmm, dream is just a dream, right?

Whatever!

2 ulasan:

  1. aku kah itu di dalam mimpimu? dish! bini aku baling periuk. ekeke.

    BalasPadam
  2. dan dahimu benjol mcm Sin Chan yg kena luku dgn ibunya.. kwang3..

    BalasPadam

Feel free to drop any comments! =]